Monday, March 22, 2010

What people are saying ... (CP Copy)


What People Are Saying

"Club Penguin helped my twins learn computer skills, the value of money and how to decorate their own world. My son also learned the consequences of using a bad word once too! You have a great program and we continue to recommend it to others."

- L. Booker, Maitland, FL

"Searching for a positive alternative to the 'bad stuff' online I turned to my kids and what I found was Club Penguin... We (law enforcement personnel) are all approached by parents asking about where their kids are safe in cyberspace and I don't think this trend will change anytime soon. Impress upon them the need for knowing and understanding what their kids are doing online and consider finding and suggesting safe sites like Club Penguin."

- Dave T., Vancouver BC, Internet Safety Expert and Former Police Officer


"I love the security of Club Penguin. I never worry about what my kids may happen upon while playing."

- Jill B., Stamford, CT

"Club Penguin is a business that I will highly recommend to anyone we know with young children who are looking for a very safe and fun internet activity for kids. Your integrity as a company is inspiring."

- Doug S., Voorhees, NJ

"I am a Grandmother who is an active member of the club, keeping in touch with six grand-children, (ages 4 to 11) via our penguins! I gave them their subscriptions for Christmas. One of them is in America. I am in the UK and it is the easiest way I can think of to 'chat'... It's such fun. Thank you very much. I am officially COOL!"

- Alex J., Cambridgeshire, England

"I just wanted to let you know how awesome your website is. Our 7- year-old son underwent a bone marrow transplant... He and his brother joined Club Penguin before we left for the hospital, so they could play the game together... We will never forget what Club Penguin has meant to our family during this stressful time."

- Anne R., Long Beach IN

"Thank you for putting so much thought and care into such a wonderful and safe environment for our children. My son heard about it from his cousin, and now four of my children get to play online together at the same time..."

- Lisa P., Hubbardsville NY

"I have two little penguins who love your site! My sons are 11 and 6... I researched your site carefully and sat with him several times, watching him waddle around your site. I think it is a refreshing alternative from what I've been seeing. I love the "safe mode" feature. I even feel comfortable letting my 6-year-old play..."

- Valerie P., Bemidji MN

"Many parents, like me, have been very hesitant to allow our kids to play on the computer and especially to go onto websites. [Club Penguin] makes us all feel safe and leaves our kids in a great mood after playing."

- Tracey S., Santa Monica, CA



No comments:

Post a Comment